9.3.05

Handbags at Dawn: I'm the fuckin ' Geezer

handtaschen klaun...

-über die weiss ich nix, vielleicht könnt ihr mir ja was dazu erzählen.
oder ich, siehe:

http://www.handbagsatdawn.info/home.html
I'm the Fuckin' Geezer

I don't have a drink problem, there's one right there
Yeah right, me sack
Your insults don't bother me
It's like water off a sponge's back
With a head like a bulldog lickin' piss off a nettle
I'm the last of the Irish rover
See, if you're not prepared ta change the system
The system's gonna catch ya bendin' over

Ya say it don't matter where ya get your appetite from
Once ya eat at home
But the same old same at the greasy shit-house
Sometimes, me boys, you're better eatin' alone
See I recognise brothers from behind
Believe me, I can't please her
She simply has to understand that I'm the fuckin' geezer.

They walk like John Wayne for a week
When I pot me pink
Cockney boys are like spaghetti
Bent as fuck when they've had a drink.

When we split, yeah - I was down
But I've alcohol now, and I'm fine
I don't need your help to do badly
I can do badly in my own time.
Get your Mars Bars, five-a-pound
Get your grubby hands off me sherbert!
Among the snappers I move like the clappers
Cause I'm a fuckin' pervert

Take that, ya fuckin' cunt
I'll never trust no fuckin' hippy
Comin' round here with your Grande Lattes
Fuckin' things make me shitty

We'd a love/hate relationship,
Yeah, you loved me,
But at least Jesus loves ya, honey
Nut not as much as he loves me
The girls on the night bus singin':
“Innit. Oh! you got you a potty mouth!"
Well, at least we know the floor is even
both sides your mouth me spunk's comin' out.

Take that, ya fuckin' cunt
I'll never trust no fuckin' hippy
Comin' round here with your Grande Lattes
Fuckin' things make me shitty

nachtrag: die ganze ep jibbet auch unter dem titel zum downloaden.

1 Comments:

Blogger mowhak said...

-doch,hier:
HANDBAGS AT DAWN are the sound of an anti-folk collision between The
Fall and Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster. Recent gigs at venues
such as the much revered Brixton Windmill have seen them impress and distress in equal measure!

13 März, 2005 02:47  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home